British Cardiovascular Intervention Society, 16th-18th January 2019
London Hilton Metropole Hotel
225 Edgware Rd,
London W2 1JU
The programme for the event includes:
- Live cases over 3 days with focus on particular aspects of interventional practice accompanied by Core Curriculum presentations.
- Live cases: treatment of bifurcations
- Live cases: treatment of patients after CABG fails
- Live cases: addressing the non-culprit lesion
- The new BCIS audit data presented by Peter Ludman with a focussed data presentation on STEMI treatment.
- A featured ethics session on perception of risk/consent and managing adverse outcomes in the lab
- Case review including a new structural complications session as well as small group coronary sessions
- 2 debates : “Nocturnal PPCI is a Young Persons Game – Should we leave it to them?” and “Cardiac Arrest without ST elevation – Who should go to the Cath Lab?”
- Structural sessions on the Tricuspid valve and LA appendage occlusion
- “Best of the Young”, the Young Investigator Award, and dedicated AHP sessions on Thursday
- The legendary complications session to bring a rousing conclusion to the meeting on Friday afternoon.
Arrange a meeting with Siemens Healthineers at BCIS
If you would like to book a meeting with us during BCIS 2019, please complete the fields below.
Because of some maintenance activities, this service is not available currently.
Please try again later.